What is an outsourced CFO?
- What long-term investments should your business be investing in?
- Where and how will you get the long-term financing to pay for your investments?
- How should everyday financial activities, like paying suppliers and collecting from customers, be managed?
Does my business need an outsourced CFO?
- Business revenue is growing, but profitability is lagging behind
- There are no growth targets or financial forecasts available to guide decisions on long-term investments
- Internal processes for managing inventory, paying suppliers, and collecting from purchasers do not exist
- Interest expense on short-term debt is significant in your business
- You need help determining which projects will generate the most value for your business
How does this service work?
It all starts with assessing the 3-5 year growth plan and strategic outlook of your business. As part of a free consultation, I will assess your financial goals, constraints, and investment alternatives and provide you with a recommended service package from the below options.
Short-Term Financial Planning
- Cash & Liquidity Management
- Credit & Inventory
- Budgeting & Variance Analysis
Long-Term Financial Planning
- Pro-Forma Financial Statement Projections
- Capital Investment Decisions
- Capital Structure (Debt vs. Equity)
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Project Evaluation (NPV, IRR, Payback Period Analysis)
- Project Post-Implementation Reviews
- Lease vs. Purchase
- Business Case Proposals